View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 09:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the input guys!

I wonder if they revised the CSC assembly to go with it. I'll do more digging.

I've had a 40th Anniversary and a 2013 Sport Touring. Never really had much to gripe about with the clutches I guess - I expected it to be "meatier" than my Altima Coupe and my Sentra Spec V that I had. Other than that, I've driven several other MT sports cars and the Z's setup was just kinda "par" for me. Didn't overwhelm or underwhelm me - did the job.

I'm looking to pick up a 15+ Nismo (trying to get the Titan paid off quickly), and my current budget was topping out at $30k, but I may consider waiting longer to pick up a 2018 or newer. Gotta wait minimum until spring either way. We'll see how it goes.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote