View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 02:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsully View Post
I’ve used it many times where I pop my hatch when I pull up to a friend’s house for them to throw **** in the back of the car. It’s easier than trying to explain where the outside button is. Yes, for the most part it is redundant, but it’s a quick $20 mod and fill up the blank button slots.
Same here, everyone I know initially doesn't know where the external trunk release is situated so its easier for me to use an interior switch and saves me getting out of the car to open it for them.

2018+ Z's come with the switch anyway...

To conclude this thread today I ran the last wire to the BCM so everything works. It is indeed on the passenger side on a RHD - REP given to mlsully & DeleriousClam.

I can now open the trunk whether the ignition is on or off.

Last edited by StormWhite; 10-05-2018 at 08:19 AM.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote