View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 04:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
luv2skyski
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport
luv2skyski is on a distinguished road

FWIW - The owner said it's never used any oil.

From his ad:

If you're looking for a 370Z in great condition, then you should take a look at this one. This is one-owner car (I bought it Jan of 2010), garage-kept, non-smoker, dealer-maintained, very clean, and in excellent condition. I have all maintenance records on this car, all manuals in the original case, the original window sticker showing MSRP nearly $41,000, and both key fobs.

Though I am in my 60s and retired, I let her know she's a 370Z from time-to-time. Sounds great with the most popular after-market exhaust system for this car added--the Fast Intentions full stainless steel, true dual exhaust system added for a cost of $1,700. Also, this car has the Sport option, rev-matching, etc.

New tires in 2016 that have about 6,000 miles on them. Michelin Sport A/S.

When you check this car against KBB, you should look at the second highest rating. Also note, KBB doesn't figure in additional values such as OEM carpets front and rear, lighted door sills, professional window tint, and the chrome 370Z license frame this car has.

Oil changed about a month ago and as far as I know, this car has never dropped a single drop of oil on the garage floor.

For those interested, I'm only selling this car because I have ordered a new sports car. It has been the best car I've even owned--the only repair has been to put a new battery in it about 4 years ago.

It is in immaculate condition. He was very straight forward and seemed very honest. Pointed out all the "flaws" which were few and insignificant. It's in better shape than the 09 I sold 4 years ago. I feel I got a good deal.

Sincerely, Dave.
luv2skyski is offline   Reply With Quote