View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 07:41 AM   #2331 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Sounds like you could use a IT guy to help him out. My rates are not terrible in the grand scheme of things. I am very patient with non techy people when I am getting paid. Lein can vouch for my troubleshooting skillz on the phone.
Madwi: * While sitting in his lazyboy* See the big black cable on the back of the machine?
user: Yea? I think?
Madwi: Just pull it right out.
user: You sure?
Madwi: You won't harm a thing
me: *On video game playing with Madwi laughing hysterically*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
No joke. In some ways, I get it from his side - his oldest son died, his wife had a stroke, and his friends are gone. But I'm pretty sure I'd still be making completely different decisions.
Even more of a reason to pick up a hobby and learn. No excuses. I am sitting at work right now learning about short codes needed for PBX systems. Stuff that has been outdated for the past 35 years, but is still needed on rare cases.