Thread: Dyno Results
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
Maybe whoever is keeping track can add a row at the bottom (or top) of the spreadsheet showing what the TQ and HP AVERAGES are for all of the samples. Just a thought...so, if you have similar bolt-ons, one can get an IDEA of what they can expect to see.
I'm the keeper of the sheet. You are welcome to extract the data to excel and set up the data any way you would like, but in my opinion, you will probably not get the info you're looking for by averaging it unless you do it very carefully.

For example, if you took the average of all the cars with intakes + exhaust on a Dynojet in 4th gear using STD calculations, that might give you a reasonable average.

However, just taking the average of all cars with intakes + exhaust would not. I guess it depends on the level of accuracy you want - so it's up to you to arrange the data in such fashion as you find useful at this point.