View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default EcuTek Tune worth it for utilizing a few features?

A local place is offering a great deal on a EcuTek tune and I want the tune only for a few benefits. I have a FI cbe and test pipes everything else is stock.

What would benefit me the most is the throttle responsiveness and the way the car drives more proficiently. I don't have a use for the mapping/launch controls as fun as they may be.

Is it worth $900 to enjoy a few benefits of the tune with my few mods? I have looked extensively at posts here, almost every post recommends the tune but they play around with different mappings and controls. Is there someone who tuned their daily for the reasons I am looking at getting a tune that could give their opinions?

Note: The EcuTek is the cheap part, the expensive part was the tune and dyno in that $900.

Last edited by ColtronZ; 10-01-2018 at 01:15 PM.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote