View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
nghtlurkr
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z MB M6
nghtlurkr is on a distinguished road
Default KW Variant 3 coilovers, custom setup

Up for sale are my KW Variant 3 Coilovers
These are 2-way adjustable (rebound and compression, separately)
These arent your off the shelf kw coilovers offered for the 370z, these feature:

DIFTECH front and rear top hats which raise the compression stroke 25mm, effectively shortening coilover length and lowering the car. Spherical bearings vs the oem rubber insulated tophats, allowing the suspension to move during it's stroke more freely with a solid direct feeling. True front coaxial design also allows the use of linear springs

SWIFT SPRINGS are included in the sale, featuring 3kg helper springs for the front, allowing you to control usable compression stroke and ride height effectively while using the linear spring which is 12kg - 6" length. (10kg pictured)

SPL PARTS adjustable rear middle links (latest version with adjustable top spring perches) to be able to adjust camber / toe and use a linear spring, 10kg - 6" length *not pictured* the above setup got me right around above sidewall with 265/35/19 all around with -3.5* F and -2* R camber, plenty of adjustment to higher or lower.

*I can provide different swift springs per buyers request*

To further adjust; SPL parts has an excel file in which you can input data to determine the height and spring rate you want. I would not exceed 14kg and less than 6kg for the current valving.

No leaks, no damage except normal usage. Solid smooth dampening. Roughly 3k miles on the coilovers itself, and less than 2k on the rest Only selling because I replaced them with 3-ways.

Break down:
KW variant 3 Coilovers - $2200
DIFtech Front top hat setup - $365
DIFtech Rear top hat setup - $315
Swift 12kg 6" - $168
Swift 10kg 6" - $168
SPL Parts Rear Middle Links - $869
TOTAL: $4085 (EXCLUDING TAX & SHIPPING FEES)
SOLD

Last edited by nghtlurkr; 03-30-2019 at 10:16 PM.