View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 03:30 PM   #2319 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
Watching youtube videos to learn before attempting install of back up camera with no skills. Luckily it is wireless so, all I have to do is install on license plate, remove rear cargo panels to get access to run cable into the car and figure out how to tap into the wires.

Ian B
On my wireless, all I did is pull one of my tail lights and tapped into the reverse light wires. I placed the transmitter behind the access panel. My camera is built into one of the license plate light housings.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote