View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #235 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
I think most Smog stations would pick up on the ATA kit but maybe you Cali guys who've done the upgrade can comment. Other option would be to pull the ATA and run no intercooler during smog, then put it back on for "normal" driving. That would mean rotating the SC each time or having a second.
I doubt that many smog stations even know what the Stillen kit is and wouldn't visually know what parts come with the kit. At least the one's I've been to in the past with my Eclipse only care about having the CARB sticker. As long as you have the CARB sticker and it's not showing any codes they have their *** covered legally.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote