View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 04:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
No. Waiting to see if they will make the one piece to fit the 370.
They've already sent a prototype plate to one of the members for fitting. They should be in fabrication soon. Since all that is needed to be done to use the 350z plate is drilling four new holes in the trans tunnel I decided not to wait.

The only issue I have with mine is that I wanted to try an aftermarket shift knob and the shifter was suppose to be M12 X 1.50 thread pitch. I tried an M12 X 1.50, M12 X 1.25 and an M12 X 1.75 nut and none of the 3 would thread on. I contacted Matt at SOHO and he is contacting Coolerworx to see if he can find out what the thread pitch actually is.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote