View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:40 PM   #35 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I had to jump on the bandwagon and purchased one of those bad boys. It was installed yesterday and the mechanic/shop owner said that he is extremely jealous that there is not such a set up for his s2k. He said that he might just by a 370z just for the shifter lol. I did a couple of short runs and it is amazing. It will take some getting use to as the throws are really short and it kind of feels like it is not in gear because I was trying to push of pull the shifter further than it needs to go. The feed back incredible as it is notchy and mechanical in a good way. You can feel and hear it in gage each gear. I can't wait to get it off the trailer and spend some time getting use to it and dialing in my shifting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote