View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 06:47 PM   #2278 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
I don't know what your camera looks like or where you plan on mounting it, but I thought I'd throw this is in if it helps at all.
I bought this unit and with a little modification, I was able to put my Kenwood camera in place of the one that was included.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Same one I have. I just popped out the camera that came with the that and replaced it with the Gentex mirror camera. A touch of silicone and it hasnt moved in a few years. Ian, it is really simple install using that camera mount. Pop off old light cover and this one is a direct fit. The wires are easily fed into the car through a grommet. I bet you could do it yourself.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote