View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:03 AM   #1198 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Here, it's a couple of different groups of neighborhood kids and some landscaping companies. When we are traveling. I use one family of twin sisters who cut grass, and they trim and clean up too.
Nice that you still have that option. I used to mow a dozen neighbor's yards when I was young. I was just one of several kids offering services in the neighborhood. Those days are long gone here.

Now it's mostly white owners who hire Mexican laborers at the lowest possible wage (often it's less than minimum because the workers aren't legal). So they never get workers with any sort of work ethic and they have weekly turnover.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 09-19-2018 at 08:05 AM.