View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:10 PM   #1108 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When I was working as a mechanic. All my tools was Snap-On. Then when I worked for Elliott and was traveling. My Snap-On tools became my shop tools. And I bought Craftsman as my traveling tools. If I broke a Snap-On tool. I had to wait until Tuesday to get it replaced at the shop. Can't do that on the road. That's why I used Craftsman. If I broke a Craftsman tool on the road. I just find a Sears. So I have 2 sets of tools now.

A Snap-On wrench will turn a rounded bolt where a Craftsman or other cheap wrench will not.
I figure the other tools in the garage can be used by the neanderthals that I let wrench in the garage.

I picked up SO 6 pc. wobble extension set and 12 pc. 6 point, 8-19mm socket set this morning.