Thread: Formula-1 2018
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #253 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
I agree. Another boring Hamilton parade going completely unchallenged with Vettel falling further and further behind in the faster car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also another miserable pit strategy from ferrari, pitted the earliest, put on a set of tires that surely won't last til the last lap.

I think they originally want to do a 2-stops, thus put on the ultrasoft to have vettel to do some fast laps before hamilton's stop.

but how can they calculated it wrong on the timing that vettel eventually gets stucked behind a force india(?)....

thus they are force to have vettel to nurse those ultrasoft til the end of the race....

such stupid...

I always wonder, how come they always.. always pit that earlier than the rival..??

it discloses their strategy completely to the others, and 2 races in a row already seeing their drivers suffer from worn tires and have to crawl to the finish line....

same mistakes, over, over and over again.....
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote