View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 02:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that the approval process is slower than the Pony Express or snail mail for the young folks, But as JARblue has stated AK is the only one who has the ability to approve new members.

I know it's not an excuse , but the whole reason why it's like that is IF you guys remember a while back our forum was getting hammered by spam bots that it was driving him and myself crazy dealing with.

He then impleted a stringnant approval process so that it would help comebat that issue but in heindsight the negatives were that members would need to be approved manually.

All this was great when AK was taken care of it, but as time has gone on AK has had less and less time to deal with things on here that only he has permission to take care like approving new members.

I as those who know deal with practically everything else that I have permission to deal with.

All I can do is pass it along that members are awaiting approval.

And ask for patience while Ak finds the time to get to those requests or PM's.

I do apologize to those for the inconvenience, but at this time patience is greatly needed here.

As for finding a solution I'm still waiting to hear about even taking on more responsibilities to help or fix the issue.

I'll let AK know nonetheless.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote