View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that it would be much nicer if AK would dole out some admin privileges to others for some things.

The fact of the matter is you can browse this forum without being a member. Most questions have already been asked and answered, so there's really not a lot of need for more input except in the tech area for new innovation or feedback/data sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
lots of info we could be missing out on from those waiting for the green light.
For example, a "what oil should I use" thread was just started up by a new member last week. The age and used pricing on the 370Z is such that we don't need every 20 yr old who bought a used Z for a few thousand bucks having the ability to create threads or even comment. Just my

I will acknowledge there are going to be a handful of people that have useful info to contribute and run into delays. Hopefully they have the patience to wait it out.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 09-15-2018 at 10:30 AM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote