View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 09:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
AK has to approved all new memberships (base and Premium). He's a busy guy and doesn't visit the forum often. It's unfortunate, but that's just how it is these days. Anyone who throws a fit because they don't have enough patience to wait can just stay in the FB groups as far as I'm concerned...
Its not a call out but a concern and when I say "concern" its the idea that this site is somewhat dying. Its got great info that some people cant access either . One of our most trafficked parts of this site is the "new supra" post.

I understand having a busy life, most of us are adults and have careers, theres no doubt this takes a back seat. Delegating out the approval to another willing admin wouldnt be a bad idea.

In all honesty, I dont think being impatient is the issue though. Its easy to post on FB asking a question. I've seen dozens over the years ask the same question. Hell, I would have too, even now Id probably see if there was some sort of answer to why.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 09-15-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote