View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute
Default People trying to register and not getting approved

Recently, well over the past couple years but more often lately. I've seen people on 370z FB pages talking about trying to register on here and it taking 2-4 weeks or even never getting accepted to post of view things on this site.

I dont know if theres any way to change that but theres quite a few 370z owners and enthusiasts that want to join here and cant.

I've been a member of here for a very long time so I never really pay attention. Also, I dont remember there needing to be an approval process to become a member. I cant imagine checking pending approvals for members taking more than 5 minutes a day, like checking emails.

Only reason I even mention this is because this site feels a bit dead, I think open registration would be a smart move if the admin in charge of approving new members cant keep up but every 2-4 weeks. Maybe get two other trusted admins that regular the site to have the power to approve as well.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 09-15-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote