View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:20 PM   #781 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSlice View Post
Mini rant. Someones trying to start unneeded drama at work. Tried going the long way around to tell my boss that i basically haven't done anything today, i.e.... try to get me in trouble. I keep a log of everything i do, as does all the software i use to test / change stuff on the units.

Basically send a nice big spreadsheet of the items, with serial numbers, time stamps, and actions changed ect in an email. Come Monday im curious to see what happens.

Im a pretty lax dude for the most part, but crap like this gets me tilted. Once i find out who did it im going straight to HR and filing harassment. If i wanted drama like this id be in college, not working at a medical device company at my age.

You guys ever have to deal with BS like this at work time to time?

Rant /end
Yep. **** dont change, even in settings where people should be above petty BS. If you arent pulling your weight, good chance managers know. This tattle tale BS happens in our office from time to time and I stay waaay out of it when HR sniffs around. Thankfully I am the only one in the office at night.