View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2019 Altima. Nissan claims it will bring back the sedan.

https://carbuzz.com/news/nissan-want...e-sedans-again

The Altima sold best when it had a manual and a SE-R model. When the 350z inspired dash, suspension tuning and design disappeared, so did the Altima. Crossovers are taking over because companies are TRYING to push them. Their campaign to sell crossovers has convinced the mindless drone society to buy them. If marketing said you can daily and buy groceries in a sports car? They'd buy them. Porsche 911 sells so many cuz the drones believe it's practical.

The Altima is the best all round vehicle in Nissan but... I think Hyundai and Kia SEDANS are growing because the avoid CVT technology. CVT puts such a damper in the driving experience. And though less people care about performance. The need for agile steering and SMOOTH engine transmission harmony is still a thing. That's something CVT's just can't do. As Nissan and Subaru force feed the CVT. Hyundai gives you a dual clutch or traditional auto alternative.

Stop being stubborn Nissan. Kill the CVT. Even Mikey likes life. Not the CVT.