View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent replies everyone thanks!

One more thing...for now..

Has anyone mastered the art of being both smooth AND fast on your 1-2 shift in your 370Z? In my short experience you have to pick one haha. It just seems the 1-2 requires the utmost patience when compared to all the other gears. If you're not patient the car will jerk forward almost every time for me. So I find myself just watching the tac until the needle stops dropping and even then I have to let out my clutch slowly in order to not make the car jerk.

With 10 months of practice, I've certainly mastered smooth 1-2 upshifts in my Z, but is it even possible to be smooth AND quick?