View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #51 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED_GRIN View Post
I agree Crutchfield is a great retailer with experience and knowledge. I have bought from them over the years and always had great customer service. In fact, they are the first one who pointed me towards Pioneer and Kenwood double din head units because quote “both are of great quality and are in the Crutchfield Signature Series”.
yah, they're okay. their prices are kinda high though. i search there, buy elsewhere.

btw, your local bestbuy is pretty good too. they'll price match and they usually have the harnesses and remote adapters in the back if you get one of the techgeeks or watever they're called to help.

that's wat i did last time.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote