View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 01:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoszx12r View Post
Good luck with the Camaro, you are going to miss the Z.
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Make sure to post up some pictures of the new ride!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Thats totally understandable & you're still welcomed here regardless of what drive.

Good luck with the new whip
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesmoke90 View Post
I read that as: "I have enough money to sell my new Z, and to buy a ZL1 instead".

have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey127 View Post
I've seen many others say "moving on" or "goodbye" but to me I feel it's more of a change. Moving on is means leaving bad things behind lol. I've been a member before I bought my Z and think I will be dropping by the forum even if I sold my Z.

Good luck and post pics of your new ride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Agreed. Sounds like he wants to keep the Z but logistically cannot. The ZL1 is going to be a different experience, and it sounds like that is priority at the moment. It's a pretty phenomenal car, so who can blame him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Yup, let go of my Z almost a year ago and I still enjoy visiting this forum. The Bimmer forums have more chatter but it means, more a**holes. Stay cool you wonderful Z enthusiasts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
I sold my Z four years ago but still come here semi-regularly to check for updates on a new Z. If there's no news in a couple years I'm going to have to get me one of those '15+ Nismo Z's!

...edit: *Assuming I can fit in the seat...lol*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryz370z View Post
Congrats on ur purchase yea dat ZL1 is a beast me my Z is my first love she took my virginity of speed.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty31 View Post
I can say that if I get a little more storage room, I'd love a 280z. regardless, I'll always be on this forum. Such a great car and and there's a lot of smart dudes here. And ultimately, I love cars. I'm not loyal to any brand and just try and drive one that suits me at the current time. I'm only a 2-car guy and in upstate NY, one is a 4wd SUV. I may tire of the Chevy some day and wander into something else. I do already miss the 370z. Made me smile every time I drove it. Awesome car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
Good luck to you and enjoy that '19 ZL1.