View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laomatik View Post
Blue wouldn’t be my first choice of color lol. Is your half cage custom or bolt/weld in? What’s the ballpark on one? If it’s not much more than a harness bar then I may just sting a little more the added safety.
They also offer it in red and black. Recommend you get the 3 inch if you are ever thinking of getting a HANS, anything smaller than a 3 inch and you run the risk of the harness straps sliding off the shoulder pad of the HANS.

My roll bar is a 4 point weld in. Had it done by Pierce Motorsports in Hawthorne, CA. They charged me $1k to to build, install and for welding.

If you're looking for something cheaper than that, you might want to try Autopower. They make an inexpensive bolt in roll bar that probably goes for about $400-$500. If you're handy you might be able to bolt it in yourself but, I wouldn't personally recommend that since this is a safety system we're talking about.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote