View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 08:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan @ RJM View Post
JARblue, for the foreseeable future I'm taking back Rev3 pedal units from current owners on trade-in credit towards the Tilton Package kit with it's specially modified Rev3.2"T" pedal unit. I'm trusting customers making the upgrade to receive and install the new system before having to send back their existing R3 pedal unit to make things easier with no down time. The Rev 3.2T units are specially adapted to allow use of the reverse mounted Tilton unit (main flange inside the car, SS backing plate passes thru from engine bay) and the pedal unit bolts to the reversed flange rather then sitting on the white spacers.
Top notch customer service as always, Ryan

I've got a v2.1 laying around also I will send you a PM soon.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote