View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:48 AM   #9921 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post

Good morning Guy’s; getting everything packed up to head south.
Been a very enjoyable/eventful week,with plenty of things accomplished & still a little more to go. Hopefully i helped to lay the foundation & get everything pointed in the proper direction for Madwi.
I’d love to stay until the remainder of the Journey; but Work at home is calling.
I appreciate Madwi’s Family welcoming me into their home & felt just like part of them.
I’ll post more later after I get home & settled in.....I’ve been on forum very sparingly lately.
Y’all have a Great Day.
Joby
We got a lot done and made really decent time on the turbo install. Sadly the CJM stuff wont be here until today or tomorrow. Ill tackle the fuel stuff this coming weekend and button the front end back up.

Glad ya had a good time, you are always welcome back.