View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #2242 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Never driven a vac assist clutch. Be like the old vacuum wipers. Slow as helll going up hill. Fast as lightening going down hill. How many people know about them?
Noop, just like vacuum assisted brakes (Brake Booster). No different. I like it. The clutch was not heavy at all. No vacuum it was a freaking monster. Not sure how many people know, never thought of it. That is the easiest way to tell if someone did a TT swap. No vaccum line coming off the brake booster going into the firewall. The Clutch booster was actually mounted inside the car. How do I know. Because I worked on a TT swap for a customer with a NA car. I was handed the job after the mechanic walked off the job. Motor on the stand and a box of parts. One heck of a jigsaw puzzle. Get with me next Zdayz. I will walk and show you the difference during the car show. I owned a real 1990 300zxtt. Everyone talks about their dream car. That was mine.

Last edited by Spooler; 09-09-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote