View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #9825 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Definitely going to work on installing my horn. So I'll be pulling apart some wiring. Anyone have recommendations for wrap to replace the brittle plastic stuff? Something that looks a lot nicer for reasonable pricing would be ideal.

I just need to figure out how I wire up the old horns to the new relay. The fact that there are two OEM horns and only one replacement horn is throwing me a bit. There is a wire in/out for each horn. I know where they are supposed to go on the relay. But can I just wire both of them to the relay? The instructions are pretty generic and only refer to a single existing horn.

My Hellas were direct replacements. No additional wiring or anything required.