View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I drive mine as a sometimes daily driver. I'm not sure what the issue is other than fuel economy which I have never been concerned with, because it is a sportscar lol. What part of not being a real fix are you speaking of. There isn't anyone in this thread that has said their issue with fuel starvation was not eliminated with the kit. You are in the track section so maybe people who don't track aren't committing because they have found a fix and moved on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Did you happen to read the thread I linked of my issue? I’m not sure that it’s fuel starvation to begin with. That’s just what most members default to when the engine quits on the Z.

Car sputtered to a stop 1500’ after a 500’ right turn on the street which I took moderately at best and with 7 gal. in the tank. Suitcase in the back didn’t even shift. There’s more details in the actual thread.

I came proactively seeking starvation solutions one of which is the be all end all; however, IMO overkill for a street only setup and the other while no failures in the track cars it was meant for leaves ends untied for the street.