Thread: Toyota 4Runner
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 02:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Rusty got me thinking... I might just hold on to the Commander for a while and do some aev-like mods to it.
The GC is really nice, even the new Cherokee trailhawk is cool now that for ‘19 they made the nose “normal” looking. The new JL is awesome, test drove one the other day, if I wasn’t so in love with my JK, it might have come home with me. But like Rusty, I plan on being buried with my jk.

Yotas are a solid choice too, but current 4Runner has terrible ergonomics. Too long and skinny with poor headroom and feels cramped inside due to narrowness. Love the power roll down rear glass tho. Reminds me of my old k5.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote