View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 04:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
You are doing great work, but sorry, I do not see the point of this mod. One still has to walk to the hatch and lift it. What difference does it make if you press a button inside or outside?

I am not trying to be negative or diminish your work in any way. Just trying to understand.

Maybe if I was explained what the advantage was, I would do it it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsully View Post
Pulled up my messy cup holder for pics. There’s a lot going on under theee for all the factory style switches I added to the car. On the release switch, the light gray goes to the BCM. Blacks go to ground. The light green wire goes to the red wire that I cut off of the connector on the second picture. That is what lights up the switch when my lights are on. Maybe this will help clarify it.

I'm with ct on this one. You still need to get back there to open the hatch. Friend of mine tried to open/close the hatch from the spoiler and I said ah ah. "It is only I who can touch her there".

Even so --- I still repped when rep is due.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 09-06-2018 at 04:24 AM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote