View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Default E-85 & Ethanol Analyzer Review/Experience?

Innovate ECB-1 Ethanol Advanced Gauge Complete kit - Review/Feedback?

I'm planning out my Turbo build and really leaning to running E85.

I've had some mixed responses from a few vendors/tuners about the need to analyze the E85.

I found this Innovate Gauge that handles most of what I need which will reduce the clutter of gauges i'm trying to avoid plus it looks like analyzes the Ethanol.

It comes with Boost sensor, 02 sensor, and Ethanol sensor. I'm hoping this will play nice with EcuTek?

I can't find anything solid online or i'm not using the right search. I just seem to find bashing or nut hugging. Anyone know if it will do the job and then some of the Zeitronix E85 analyzer and sensor?
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote