View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 07:21 PM   #106 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
I mentioned before I have PSS 275/35R19 on the rear.

When you guys say do I heat it up before the pulls, I do maybe some normal driving for about 15 minutes before the pulls and it was a cold night. Is that enough?

Reason why I think something is wrong with my setup, is because all the other boosted guys that I speak to don't seem to complain about the car doing scary sideways **** very abruptly like mine does

Like when I go fast, it literally feels like somebody is violently pulling my steering wheel to one side. Its not kool... ;(
That's not enough. Need to do 20 to 30min in the cold with some mild pulls. It sounds like you need to upgrade your diff to a Quaiffe, Wavetrac, or a OS Giken. That will help with it stepping out. You won't get the one wheel spinning problem. That's when it can get crazy.