View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 03:37 PM   #98 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
6mt370, is it really that bad though?

Today I went out to take some logs for seb by upping the boost. Even though the boost is only 7.5psi, my car was already trying to spin out of control in 3rd gear and I wasn't even fully WOT. I even tried to ease into it from 40mph and it still was trying to go sideways. Surely this can't be how the car is suppose to behave.

I feel like something is not rite? Camber, alighnment or something?
I can't continue on like this otherwise it's going to eventually go south.
This is exactly how 450+ lbs/ft or torque behaves and this is what it will be like all the time.

I once bought a race-spec A9X Torana (genuine factory- race-car built by Harry Firth of Holden Dealer Team) when I was a 25 year-old and had to sell it because with 420hp in 1100kgs it was undriveable on the road.

That's the equivalent of what you have now, a V8SuperCar torque on the road with "road" tyres.

Why do you think that the old heads are counselling you to be wise and judicious.

Last edited by BGTV8; 09-04-2018 at 04:16 PM.