View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 07:41 PM   #87 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
OK fair enough. This happend the other day when I took a hard exit out of a corner, the car started snaking a bit and instead of fully letting go of the acc. pedal like I normally would when I freak out, I only slightly lifted the pedal put still kept some throttle on and it made the car straighten out in a more controllable fashion.

But god damm, it is so easy to lose traction on this setup, I wish it was more predictable lol
It's a turbo car with some HP/TQ. They are very rewarding when driven properly. You just have to practice. It's not easy to learn but when you get it you will appreciate other folks skill even more.