View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Did you make a HARD long right turn, this is a Z fuel tank problem, not enoughf baffles all the fuel goes to the left side and starves the pump on the right, this has been reported to happen with 3/4 tank full, CJM ans Z1 motorsports has a solution for this, gl pal.
I took a look at the area where I sputtered to a stop and there was a (non-stop) right hander that bypassed the intersection. The wife was in the car so it was taken moderately at best, definitely not HARD. The car sputtered to the stop about 1000' later.

I confirmed 7 gallons of fuel in the tank upon filling it up last night before driving home 180 miles without issue.

If that sort of turn with 7 gallons of gas in the tank is going to cause this type of issue I'm incredibly disappointed with this car! And $500 for the Anti-Starvation kit from Z1 is a complete customer rip off for a pump that costs $65 everywhere online.

Last edited by Tractionless; 09-03-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote