View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 11:08 PM   #2212 (permalink)
chrisennis7
Base Member

Drives: 09 yellow touring
chrisennis7 is on a distinguished road

I also learned this the hard way. Riding with a friend to meet some girls at a a bar I swing a hard right on to the intersate and lay on the throttle to show my buddy his 4 banger evo has nothing on my mighty z. Then the car begins to sputter. I hadn’t had the car long at this point so I had no idea that this mistake would leave us stranded on the side of the road. After realizing the car had shut itself off I manurverd it over to the side of the road. Tried my best to get it started but it would turn and turn but not kick over. As our Uber driver drove us to the bar leaving my car on the side of the highway I jumped on the trusty internet to see what forum existed for the z and what they said had just happened to my car. This was the first I had come across this forum and it was a done deal after that. Constantly searching the forum for the best upgrades and what exhaust sounds the best or if an intake is worth $500?! Or if some k&n filters offer me some improved performance. Anyways enough drunken ramble for this guy. Y’all rock! Keep it up!
chrisennis7 is offline   Reply With Quote