View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sputtered to Stop......Now Runs Fine.

Where's the OE fuel pump relay? It's not in the fuse box at the battery, by the ecu nor fuel pump and can't find it in the owners nor repair manual on Nico website.

179 miles into a 180 mile trip and with 1/2 tank of fuel (later physically confrimed) mine sputtered twice then turned off as if running out of fuel. I shut the ignition off then back on and didn't hear the fuel pump prime. The next day I went back to it, keyed on, fuel pump primed, it started and drove fine for the last mile to my destination.

New Fuel pump motor only (OE) and pick up sock replaced approx. 3k miles ago, never run the tank below 1/4 on the gauge, physically pulled the entire assembly a few minutes ago and it's full intact. No wires loose, no hoses coming off nor split, no junk on the sock and no crap in the bottom of the tank. No codes present.

Scouring the manual for a fuel pump driver module or relay etc. now. Kinda hesitant to drive home and get stuck on the highway.

Any other insight would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Tractionless; 09-02-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote