View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 07:41 PM   #59 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default VDC off I almost crashed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
OK, so I will upgrade from my 275/35 PSS to something wider, and possibly the R888R.

And Sebs new tune seems to have improved the traction a bit better, so my workshop has said when they tested it. They tested 3rd gear WOT and it did not spin out like a mad man as before the latest tune.

I have yet to actually test it myself in dry weather. Last night was raining and I tried to do a pull with VDC on, but throttle was getting cut almost instantly lol.

I will wait for dry weather and then turn VDC off and try.

Dude a R compound is not where you want to go. Yes they are extremely sticky but that’s sometime a detriment as there is no warning when they let loose. I would go with a higher end Bridgestone or Advan.