View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 08:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Looks like you have too much toe in. It should be dead in the middle of spec or a little less toe in. Your camber is also off from spec in the rear.
Thanks now I’m confused as the toe comment contradicts what I’ve read from multiple members posts here.

I’ve read on this forum before that to prevent these cars from unsafe oversteer on the street & best stability rear total toe should be double that of the front setting which is within 0.02* of middle spec. That’s exactly what I have, still within spec and only 0.04* from the middle on the affected side. The unaffected side is within 0.02* and isn’t exhibiting the problem.

As far as camber goes that was done purposefully to stop the heavy inside wear that I saw on the OE size tires which would have been even worse on the 325 series I’m running now. I’ve seen owners on the forum running as little as a half or 0° camber without issue.