View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #74 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thanks! It really does make a big difference when someone is deciding what color they should get. When I was buying my car, I browsed through these color threads everyday.

BTW, I just absolutely LOVE how this paint give that glossy white reflections in the sun. Almost like a stretched salt water taffy!

I have received positive feedback from everyone that seen my car. I went to a doctors office couple days ago. One of the RN went outside to smoke( I know, RN smoking = bad habit). When she came back, she walked in the lobby and said, " Who own that blue sports car?"; Me, ":raises hand: ME!". Her, "This is an amazing color. I have yet to such a sharp color on a car. Very nice!" Me, "thank you" Basically, that made my day .
I love the blue so much on this car.

Now I am just trying to figure out what wheels would look good on this color. Thoughts?
LiquidZ is offline   Reply With Quote