Thread: [For Sale] SoCal - Z items for sale
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 04:00 AM   #49 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

So...had a few minutes to finally clean up the exhaust and for the first time noticed the edge on the box muffler had been previously welded. I didn't notice this before because the exhaust was so dirty covered in some brown stuff on that area. Wanted to share this to be forthcoming on it’s condition. Good news is the welded did a great job and had no issues other than cosmetics. You can turn this side upward toward the car and it will be unseen once installed. In fact I believed this is how the shop installed it on my car and why I never seen it before. Not sure what the brown stuff on there but looks like it could be polished off with a rotary tool and some metal polish. I scrubbed off the one corner with a rag and that’s when I discovered the weld.

Both rear mufflers are in excellent condition as seen in the photos. See detailed pics in my album.

With this new update I’m taking the price down to $1,100 as I feel this is more fair.

The exhaust is pending a local sale this coming weekend.

Cheers!