View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcar View Post
I took delivery on 01-22-09 and was supplied only with the manual dated September 2008. I questioned both my selling dealer and Nissan about the Roadside Assistance Program described on page 6-2 of that manual and was eventually told that that was a mistake and new updated manuals were being put into all the cars with the old incorrect manuals being removed. However, I was told that my vehicle was being grandfathered into the program and that the Roadside Assistance Plan would be honored in my case because that was what was specified in the manual (although mistakenly) at the time of delivery.
Thanks, as we have the same manual as you! Great catch = rep. points.
SoCal 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote