Thread: 2019 bmw z4.
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Historically. The last gen z4 could not keep up with the Z in terms of performance. Though it was scantily behind. I don't know if Bimmyota can inject more excitement and performance in the drive? But I hope to get that one hour test drive from an eager dealer. My question is... Will these two cars drive the same? The BRZ and FRS have specific traits. But not as night and day as some make it out to be. There's more room to truly make 2 cars with two different characters with the type of engines n transmissions in these two.