View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
zeus37
Base Member

Drives: 2011370z MB7AT
zeus37 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
Thanks for sharing you experience. Never happy when forum sellers cannot package something with $15-$20 worth of materials (bubble wrap, paper, foam, WHATEVER) on a multi hundred $$ item.

These same people would cry foul if they received parts like that from the manufacturer, why send them out shoddy to another enthusiast?
Actually, Nghtlurkr is right here. I have shipped to California, Puerto Rico, and Canada for multiple spoilers in this manner (even had them split open calipers, spoilers and wheels?) and have never had a problem. He had bad luck with the UPS monkeys and contacted me this morning to let me know. I have since refunded him 105% of the money he paid me, and whomever wants to pick up a slightly damaged spoiler may contact me immediately in the NC area if you want a free Nismo Spoiler! I have been extremely busy for the last few weeks and made sure to make it right with Nghtlurkr.

Again, I don't log on here and he had my personal contact info and didn't use it until this morning. I refunded him immediately, in excess for the trouble. I will say that he is a great guy and is very understanding and anyone should be willing to do business with him on here.
J
zeus37 is offline   Reply With Quote