View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Debiandog
Base Member

Drives: 10 Blackcherry 370Z
Debiandog is on a distinguished road
Red face Well I am out. Thanks everyone! Long live Z

I loved my 370Z and wanted to thank everyone here. I did not post much but I did a lot of lurking and reading. Learned a lot and who knows I may come back.

The Z was pretty much bulletproof and I did enjoy her but the wife wanted to be able to bring a few more bags and crap with her when we rolled out in my car. I am going to miss my Black Cherry girl. Almost had a tear when I drove away in my new RC F. The "new" car is 2015 14k miles Ultrasonic blue carbon package with torque vectoring differential. It feels wild in the corners with the TVD especially in slalom mode. (pics attached)

I know... I know... . I know. It is not M4 fast and it has less torque than a Mustang GT, and no manual gear box but something about driving it spoke to me. As an added bonus It has Lexus quality and Toyota reliability.

If you want to see what it is like driving it check out this video at 19:19. It was his first time driving it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP9UkX2AHn4?t=19m17s

For those of you that are like, "dude you could have TT'd your Z and blow that stupid Lexus away!" Well yes but... I give you the supercharged version of the RCF that starts at 666 HP. You can buy the kit now but they are still working on making it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE5GAazmkUY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180822_133617.jpg (649.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg rcf1.jpg (56.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg rcf2.jpg (67.9 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg rcf3.jpg (55.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg rcf4roof.jpg (48.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg rcf5wheel.jpg (46.3 KB, 23 views)