View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 06:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSerg View Post
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I wouldn't go out and buy that type of Mother's for this job
This stuff is available at any store. The small can is like $4 at WalMart, it's not like you're out a lot to try it.

My Berk HFC, came were left over from my dad's old 350Z (daily driven, w/Ohio winters), they had 40k miles on them IRC, but they were free. I cleaned them up with Mothers:

In a few spots, I used some 2000 grit, with the Mothers then finished with the mothers. However these are under the car, I didn't spend any real amount of time on them. It was maybe 10-15 minutes per cat.

My HFCs weren't didn't have the scratches your muffler has, but the pipes were looking pretty ugly. When I get home I can look and see if I have any before pictures.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote