View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Wh e n I bought the car. I bought a base sport so I feel that. I think Nissan should keep a non tech model as does Porsche. You buy a minimalist Porsche. You will be missing all tech.

But it's important to have that option for the market. I hope nissan would keep a handbrake. As it keeps the fun up. But with the red sport engine. There's enough torque to drift. No a brake needed.
I can say that with re11s and my short time with ps4s 285s that i could break traction on launch and corners. Enough so i would not need the e brake for any rear sliding.

I honestly loved the raw feel. I totally respect the fact its not for 90% (or more) of the population but thats why there are less than 600 sales a year on avg in canada.

The article nails it. The rate it low because on an average joe consumer basis it totally is not a car that would fall under the pratical category.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote