View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
What's even more telling is that the defective cars that have been delivered (such as the one in your earlier link) are considered to have PASSED QC. Whether it was part of the 14% that did not fail the first time, or something which snuck past a subsequent inspection.

For them to release a 14% first pass rate is bad enough (makes me wonder what the REAL number is), but then you hear about defective cars being delivered and you have to assume that the situation is even worse.

No wonder Musk is stressed and wants to pack up his toys and go home.
I have no doubt that you cannot be super-human forever. I've tried.
But he is a victim of his own management style. Soon, I fear that the company will be a victim as well. Then what happens to all of that government funding. Poof, gone. Ready for the next con artist to take over at pennies on the dollar, and try to take the taxpayer for another ride???

Makes you question if this is the team you want to back in space flight. Hope somebody checked the panel gap on that air lock...
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote